For your business trips in Hong Kong, you consider booking a hotel because you think it is convenient. Hotel rooms are only favorable for short-term stays because eventually, you will stop enjoying narrow rooms and the same breakfast buffet.
If you are the type that favors individual living solutions with the best comfort, you can consider service apartment Kowloon. Serviced apartments offer amenities like a traditional hotel but with added convenience, space and privacy like your home. In the end, you live like a local when traveling for business.
What to expect in a serviced apartment?
Serviced apartments vary but in general, you can expect the following:
- Cost-effective: it is cost-effective because serviced apartments are 40% cheaper than hotel rooms.
- Kitchen: serviced apartments boast of a fully equipped kitchen with both washer/dryer and dishwasher. With these things, you can save on laundry and dining out.
- Bedrooms: depending on your preference, a serviced apartment offers bedrooms or if it is studio style, you can expect a designated sleeping area.
- Spacious: as mentioned, serviced apartments boast of more space from living area to bathroom and dining area.
- Entertainment: some serviced apartments offer free TV and Wi-Fi for your entertainment.
- Utilities included: the monthly payment will include the utilities like Wi-Fi, water, and electricity.
- Housekeeping: finally, you should expect a weekly housekeeping service to ensure that your space is clean.
So, how to find the ideal serviced apartment?
If you are looking for the ideal serviced apartment, you should look into the following things:
Location is one of the most important factors when it comes to choosing any type of accommodation. Your choice of location can allow you to save on travel costs. When picking the location, ask yourself the following questions:
- How far is the meeting place?
- How about access to public transport?
- Is it near local supply markets like organic food store hong kong?
- Is it near the park or sports fitness center?
You already know the basic amenities of serviced apartments. If you require more like a pool or gym, lounge, and other things, you have to consider the amenities provided.
It is called a serviced apartment for a reason. The services will vary though. You should look into your preferences and determine if you need other things like interpreters, car rental, chauffeur services, and other things. In particular, before booking you have to check what services are included and not included.
The cost will depend on the location, amenities, and services. However, you should be aware that serviced apartments offer long-term rates. You should expect declining prices the longer you are staying. With this, it is a good accommodation for business travelers.
Before you settle, make sure that everything is clear. For instance, you have to ask what costs are included in the monthly rental or if a deposit or advance is required. Finally, you should look into the costs for extra services. In the end, due diligence is needed to make an informed decision.